My IE 10 proxy is getting disabled whenever I am starting recording in proxy mode.
i have added all necessary certificates to IE certificates and to NeoTys folder in C\users too .
But whenever I am starting a recording in proxy mode IE is giving below error
The pop-up is coming from your email server. It happens because NeoLoad changed the proxy settings of IE during the recording. You could use Firefox to avoid such issue or simply ignore that pop-up.
Regarding the error in the browser, could you also try from a different browser like Chrome or Firefox to see if you have the same behavior?
Thanks for the suggestion Nouredine !.
Thanks to Neotys Support too . My Secure site recording issue got resolved and am able to handle different secure site. It was because of my applications SSL versions.
Steps to handle an https site.
For Https sites
1. Ensure that the NeoLoad certificate (DO_NOT_TRUST_Neoload.cer) is installed properly.
2. It must be in the "Trusted Root Authority" store. You can import it from C:\Users\ <YourUserID> \AppData\Roaming\Neotys\NeoLoad\v5.0\conf
3. It must not be a copied from a different computer system, but the ones specific to the local installation.
4. Also, check to know if SSL is in play at all during the process, and if so, what SSL version is used.
5. Update the Host entry if required at C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc\ hosts.txt
6. Check whether the application is working fine or not. If still not working go step7
7. Go to the NeoLoad installation directory, like C:\Program Files\Neoload 5.0. Go in to the "conf" directory, and open for edit (with Word pad or Notepad++ type program) the file "controller.properties".
8. Go to the [General] section, and look for the line: https.protocols=SSLv3,TLSv1,TLSv1.1 ...modify it to: https.protocols=SSLv3,TLSv1,TLSv1.1,TLSv1.2 and save the file.
9. Restart NeoLoad, and test your recording now. If it still fails, repeat the steps above, but on step 8 modify the line to be: https.protocols=SSLv3,TLSv1 ...and start Neoload again to test.
For NTLM Authentication
A browser will use the current user credentials for NTLM authentication, but Neoload does not assume this. It will prompt for the credentials each recording. You can avoid this by adding a server to the list in Neoload (above the Virtual User Profile list). And, for that server that uses NTLM auth, you can manually add the Authorization credentials. Neoload will use these credentials next time this server is in the recording and needs authentication/authorization instead.