I am performance testing an application that utilises content type: application/msbin1 with binary/xml translation for silverlight. I was wondering how Neoload handles this.
The reason I ask, is that if I playback verbatim, the recorded request, I get the identical recorded response, however if I change the date in the request I get an error "a:DeserializationFailed". I have not changed the structure of the XML, so I suspect there is a translation into binary or other error ocurring in NeoLoad.
I raised this with Neotys support and it was logged as a defect and since been fixed. This was caused by a problem with the translation between "pretty print xml" function in the Silverlight XML screen and the actual XML configuration.