I made a mistake and my on-demand cloud session disappeared from my NeoLoad scenario. I don't know how I can get it back.
An on-demand session is managed through the Neoload interface. You can easily use a reserved cloud session or a previously created on-demand session in NeoLoad.
If you remove it and want to get it back again, you can follow those steps:
1. In the Runtime view > Scenarios tab, click on the button to the right of the Zones and Load Generator Hosts tree.
2. The connection window is displayed. Connect using your client account login details.
3. The New Cloud Session Wizard is displayed. For the first step, Select "Use a reserved cloud session" and click "Next".
4. In the second step, select a workgroup and the session you want. Click "Next".
5. Validate the information on the summary step and click "Finish" The cloud load generators are automatically added to the NeoLoad project.
For more information, see "NeoLoad Cloud Testing" under "Runtime" section in the Neoload documentation.