I have finished the design of my scenarios and I would like to run a load test. My application is accessible from different subsidiaries but unfortunately, I won't be able to commission enough machines to generate the load. I would like to start load generators from the Cloud as soon as possible, but I did not see that option in my customer area.
The Cloud allows you testing your application from different geographies. Cloud Load Generators can be started, scheduled and managed from the customer area of the Neotys website.
You can create an on-demand cloud session in order to directly add cloud load generators to your NeoLoad project.
So, this feature is only available in NeoLoad. To create an on-demand cloud session and add it to a NeoLoad project:
1. In the Runtime view > Scenarios tab, click on the button to the right of the Zones and Load Generator Hosts tree.
2. The connection window is displayed. Connect using your client account login details.
3. The New Cloud Session Wizard is displayed. For the first step, Select "Create a new on-demand cloud session" and click "Next".
4. In the second step, you are prompted to select a workgroup and enter the cloud session details : a name and email addresses (to send notifications). Click "Next".
5. In the third step, you need to enter a planned end date and the number of load generators per zone. You must have enough credits for the selected numbers of load generators! Click "Next".
6. Validate the information on the summary step and click "Finish" The cloud load generators are automatically added to the NeoLoad project once the session starts (It takes a few minutes).
For more information, see "NeoLoad Cloud Testing" under "Runtime" section in the Neoload documentation.