I have recorded a scenario for Oracle Forms application, and when i checked the requests, their names is something like "empty_request" and the body contains this text:
Also, the responses body contains a binary data.
Is there a solution to resolve this, please ?
It seems that NeoLoad was not able to detect properly your Oracle forms requests. NeoLoad relies on some HTTP headers that do not seem to be sent by your application.
The type of headers expected by NeoLoad can be seen in the NeoLoad preferences under General tab --> Oracle forms.
There are two columns. I do not see any Server HTTP header in your screen shot so i would suggest you to remove the line in the first column and add an empty line by clicking on the "+" button.
Give it a try like this with a new recording to see if it's enough. Otherwise you may have to also tweak the User Agent column which is also not there at least on the screen shot you provided. But you should also check other requests to make sure.
I have tried removing the server, but I did not have the reflex to add a blank line :)
Now it works after applying your suggestions by playing on regular expressions to identify oracle forms communications.